Perseverance, Thankfulness, Fellowship, Respect, Courage, Wisdom
Here at Framfield we provide a nurturing and engaging environment which gives each child the confidence, behaviours and opportunities to achieve their potential. We aim to raise the standards of all pupils' progress across the whole school curriculum and to provide an enriching, exciting and creative curriculum to enable them to achieve this.
We are proud of our children and their progress, achievement and attainment. As a school community, we work hard and expect our children to work hard; we also expect excellent behaviour and as a result have an engaged and engaging group of children who leave us confident and ready for their next challenges in life. We have a strong Christian ethos which impacts on all areas of our school life and teaches respect and care for others resulting in a school community which supports each other across all year groups.
- 25/11/2020 - Skills Challenge Week 3 – Jump to it
- 20/11/2020 - Newsletter 20th November
- 17/11/2020 - Autumn Art Competition – Eagles
- 17/11/2020 - Autumn Art Competition – Puffins
- 17/11/2020 - Autumn Art Competition – Kingfishers
- 17/11/2020 - Autumn Art Competition – Peacocks
- 16/11/2020 - Sussex Cricket Virtual Schools Cup
- 16/11/2020 - Skills Challenge Week 2 – 6-side Challenge